Home Movies by Cruise Crazies

Sydney to Cook Islands - Rhapsody of the Seas.

These first three videos are of our first big cruise Transpacific from Sydney to Hawaii, via the Cook Islands and Tahiti. Rhapsody, although an older ship, has 'good bones' and has been maintained beautifully by Royal Caribbean. In April this year she had a major refurbishment and she looks and feels like a new ship. Some ships have a great vibe, and Rhapsody, although older and smaller than most today, always rates surprisingly high in cruise critic reviews.


Raiatea - Tahiti - Rhapsody of the Seas

This video is a perfect example of what an amazing tool the cruise critic roll calls are. On this cruise we had a very active group of over 100 people. Day trips organised by the cruises lines are notoriously expensive. On this cruise I contacted a private island and created our own private tour. We were picked  by two launches and were able to enjoy a day of extreme luxury for one third the price of tours offered by the ship. As you see from the smiles these are some of the life long friends we made on this cruise - which is one of the reasons people, (like me) get so addicted to cruising.


Bora Bora - Tahiti - Rhapsody of the Seas

Bora Bora. I've been lucky enough through 20+ years of flying to see a whole chunk of the world. I'd always wanted to see Bora Bora, and I wasn't disappointed. Simply the most beautiful place on the planet. Dreams are made of this.

Crossing the Equator - Tahiti to Hawaii

This final video of our Trans-Pacific cruise provides a good overview of what it's like to have 6 heavily uninterrupted days at sea. Ships take on such a different vibe when they head out to sea on a major ocean crossing. For my money it's one of the very best aspects of cruising.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


Super Star Leo

An old Video with very poor quality however I thought I'd post it here for anyone interested in Star Cruises.


Until we can find an easy way for people to upload videos our blog either just add a link in the comment box below. NB Check out our very own TV Channel at Vimeo for Cruise Crazies, Here.



2 comments:

  1. Here is a very old video I made on Super Star Leo. The quality is very low but thought I'd post it for anyone interested in Star Cruises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    Airbnb Nuremberg

    ReplyDelete